Weight: 9 lbs. 1 oz. (50 %)
Height: 22 inches (80%)
We just can't believe it's already been one month since Evelyn was born. We just LOVE having her around and she brings so much joy and fun into our lives. Aside from sleeping, eating, and pooping, here is a list of what Evelyn has been up to this past month.
- She is a total cuddle bug and loves to be snuggled
- She loves being sung to (mostly primary songs)
- She sleeps with her arms out of her swaddle and loves to have them free so she can flail them in her sleep while she kicks like crazy (she's very feisty)
- She is very strong and likes to hold her head up on her own
- She always sticks her tongue out and smacks her lips when she is hungry
- She eats every two hours (including through the night) :(
- She lets mommy dress her up and paint her nails and doesn't even fuss about it
- She loves her bath
- She DOES NOT like being cold
- She lives for her pacifier
- We call her googy, cuddle bug, princess poops-a-lot(Brian's nickname for her), fuzzy, Ev, Evy, and Eevie.
Loving the swing
Can't get enough of her!